Yo, this movie, was OFF the MA LUVIN chain.
Denzel... I mean there are geniuses in this world. More than any IQ test can prove to us. Denzel is so amazingly talented that I am contemplating stealing his sperm so I can have a child that has half of his beauty, now just physically but lyrically, creatively, and lovingly as well.
My girl Journee....she has become an amazing woman. Every generation has a group of child stars that they literally grew up with from birth to death. Journee was on Full House and now she is THE TRUTH. Seriously, I was personally proud of her watching her in this movie.
Oh of course, I'M SO GLAD.... I GO TO HOWARD U.....not a daggone thing worth mentioning about black people in history happened without a little taste or dabble at Howard. I love being a part of history.
I am watching the bootleg right now, but it is all good because I paid to see the movie and I will pay to buy the DVD...this just helps in the meantime.
December 28, 2007
The Great Debaters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 outsider contributions:
Post a Comment