August 19, 2009

this too is an example of a friend you keep

in response to the last post.....

Dear Jesus,

I know you're probably kickin it with MJ right now (and You know I'm super jealous about that, btw), but I have to ask you a favor. My girl Monique (aka Mo-Stacks, Hatshepsut, MoMo, Bunny Carrots) is about to go into surgery. Once ur done with the listening party for all of MJ's unreleased tracks, I'd really appreciate it if you'd show Mo some Heavenly love.

I'm not sure where she is on the waiting list, but for the record, she pretty fucking awesome--no disrespect, Lord. If you were here, in human-form I mean, I know yall would kick it hard. You know how you like wine and all? Well she bartends! And she makes Sangria!

Anyway, if you don't have the time, it would be even cooler if you could send MJ down to kiss her forehead or something before surgery. I mean, I'm not saying You aren't cool...It's just that she's an MJ fan. But not more of a fan of him than You (of course).

Well, Christ, talk to you soon. Take care. (Amen?)

~Malia

0 outsider contributions: