October 3, 2008

and on the third day

This vegetarian blogging exercise is not very exciting. I am not having a challenge. Perhaps I should step on a scale and see if it really is affecting me at all. Yesterday, I participated in the Vision 2015 quarterly conference and the time spent sitting and listening to the hopes and dreams inspired and enlightened me to bring my ideas into fruition. I am going to try to make sure that I develop this idea completely before I share it with others. I am looking forward to critique and support and the beauty of it is that money isn't 100% necessary to ensure operation. In-kind donations is where we are assuming it lands! So as I attempt to work on my policy paper and formulate my business plan, I will keep the world posted.

and yes.... I am looking to find Joe Sixpack, ya darn tootin.

0 outsider contributions: