I woke up at 7am this morning.
I went to sleep at 3am.
I was not a happy camper.
I went to breakfast at 730am and at ate like the queen that I am. I had a fried egg with fried pumpkin and it was soooooo good.
After that, I waded in the glorious Atlantic Ocean for awhile and then went back to my room for a mid morning nap.
When I woke up, I put on my swimming suit and went straight to the beach with a bag full of school work. The beach was crowded (not with people, its real small, just not a lot of room to keep my stuff dry) to study so I moved my books to the pool. I played in the waves a bit and got my tan started. I accomplished reading two chapters (about 75 pages) of my Local Economic Development text book while I literally baked in the sun. August in Egypt has nothing on October in Tobago. IT IS SO HUMID. I was sweating all day, not moving, not thinking, not doing anything but sitting and dripping in sweat.
For lunch I had a delicious seafood salad. if my internet was working I would upload a pic... just know that it had rock fish, lobster, and shrimp.... soooo delicious.
After my afternoon bake, I went to my room and took a nap (because you know the sun does drain all the living energy out of you). I woke up to news that we were on our way to dinner. We went to a buffet that was absolutely delicious. Sweet potatoes in coconut sauce FTW and spicy coconut chicken... my word! For desert I had pineapple sorbet with honey cake. Undoubtedly, the best desert I have ever eaten. It is an absolute must have on my wedding day. I am not kidding (check my FB status). The future husband has absolutely no say in this matter.
My posts may seem extremely vague but I am trying to limit any information about my job or coworkers, but I most def should talk about it. Ask me sometimes... better yet, I'm sure I'll drop some knowledge on my twitter page when I can.
The last member of our nine person team has just arrived and I have just been invited to the resort bar by my supervisors. Mind you it is 11:30pm, I should take advantage, eh? I guess I might...
October 17, 2009
this one thing about my wedding is NON NEGOTIABLE! (yup this is all about food)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 outsider contributions:
Post a Comment